Free weather API key for 'Weather Underground' - how to?How to get free weather API key for 'Weather Underground'? It is fast and simple.
Here is a brief instruction.
Using the free 'Weather Underground' provider needs a free developer API key - you can get one by signing up for a free account and a free developer key at http://www.wunderground.com/.
1. Click on the 'Weather underground' label or open browser and enter the provider address http://www.wunderground.com/. Tap the 'Weather API for developers' link under the 'Weather' tab. Enter your name, e-mail address and password in the 'Create free account' form. Tap the 'Sign Up' button.
2. Click the link in the confirmation e-mail to confirm your account. Then register on the provider web site with your login and password.
3. Tap the 'Explore My Options' button under the 'API Home' tab.
4. Select the 'Stratus' plan and tap the 'Purchase Key' button.
5. Enter your name and e-mail address. Put 'Triplex Weather Widget' for the application name and www.fastclipper.com for the web site. Check 'I agree to the Terms of Service' flag and tap the 'Purchase Key' button.
6. Copy the personal API key and paste it to the 'Weather API key' field under provider name on Preferences/Keys screen.
7. That's all! Now the Triplex Weather Widget will use your personal API key to access data.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.