[ Subscribe ] [ Properties ] [ Schedule ] [ Feeds Lists ]
'Add Feed' appears when the user selects 'Add Feed'
command from the main menu.
Dialog 'Add Feed' contains 3 tabs: 'Subscribe',
'Properties' and 'Schedule'.
Subscribing feed typically consists of the
- Enter web site address or feed link to the 'Web Site' field
or select it from the feeds list
- Tap 'Check' button to check the feed(s)
- Select feed from the list (if website contains
- Set feed properties and autoupdate schedule
- Tap 'Subscribe' button to subscribe
to the selected feed
Tab 'Properties' is intended for editing feed properties and is the
same in 'Add Feed' and 'Edit Feed' dialogs.
Tab 'Schedule' is the same in 'Add Feed' and 'Edit Feed' dialogs.
'Schedule' allows user to edit the feed update schedule or just copy
the whole schedule or one day schedule from any existing feed.
Click on the picture in the left column or on the link in the right
column for more details...